Setting up your Utilities in Lethbridge/ Coaldale
Setting up your Utilities in Lethbridge:
- When setting up your utilities in Lethbridge, you will need to first call the city, as you will need to pay them for recycling, garbage removal and water.
- The city is also the default provider for electricity. Tel: 403-320-3111
- Direct Energy is the default provider for the city of Lethbridge for gas, (no contract). 1-866-420-3174.
- You can choose any retailer listed at www.ucahelps.alberta.ca or call the UCA at 403-310-4822. Electricity delivery to your home or business isn’t affected by your choice of retailer.
- City of Lethbridge, 403-320-3111
- Direct Energy, 1-866-420-3174 Utilities and Natural Gas
- Enmax403-310-2010, Utilities and Natural Gas,
- Just Energy, (Previously Alberta Energy Savings) Utilities and Natural Gas, 1-888-433-9978
- Telus Phone, Internet. 403-310-2255
- Shaw Cable, Phone, and Internet 403-380-7373
For setting up your utilities in Coaldale you also need to call the Town of Coaldale Utilities at 403-345-1318
If you are setting up your utilities for the 1st time, you may have to pay a deposit of somewhere around $300 to a gas or electrical provider.