Normally when you list a house, you want the benefit of the MLS, where it is accessible to all agents, and people searching across Canada. However, there may be some instances where an exclusive listing would be better temporarily.
- You have a few things that you would like to fix up.
- You would like to have the buyers screened more carefully for showings, in order to keep the showings to those ready to buy.
- You want more flexibility for your possession date.
- Gives you the opportunity to put up a sign outside your house to drum up interest, (or conversely, you do not want it broadcast, and don’t want a sign).
- You have a rental property with great tenants, and you don’t want to scare them with a sign.
When your house hits MLS, it should be ready to go. Buyers look at MLS every day for new listings and are not necessarily going to come back a second time when photos are uploaded. Some buyers also look at the days on market and are less excited about homes that have been on the market for a long time. If you list your house exclusively, with LethbridgeRealEstate.com, it gets marketed directly to the agents in our brokerage (34). It also gets put on viewlethbridge.com,
We will also advertise the property online. If a REALTOR from another brokerage has a buyer that is qualified, they are welcome to show the property.
If you would like to list your property EXCLUSIVELY, contact us, and we would be happy to go over the benefits.