- First call the city, as you will need to pay them for recycling, garbage removal and water.
- The city is also the default provider for electricity 403-320-3111
- Direct Energy is the default provider for the city of Lethbridge for gas (no-contract) 1-866-420-3174
- You can choose any retailer listed at www.ucahelps.alberta.ca or call the UCA at 403-310-4822. Electricity delivery to your home or business isn’t affected by your choice of retailer
- City of Lethbridge 403-320-3111
- Direct Energy 1-866-420-3174 (Utilities and Natural Gas)
- Enmax 403-310-2010 (Utilities and Natural Gas)
- Just Energy – Previously Alberta Energy Savings (Utilities and Natural Gas) 1-888-433-9978
- Telus (Phone & Internet) 403-310-2255
- Shaw Cable (Phone & Internet) 403-380-7373
- Sponsor Energy (Electricity and Gas) 855-545-1160
For setting up your utilities in Coaldale, you will also need to call the Town of Coaldale Utilities at 403-345-1318.
If you are setting up your utilities for the first time, you may have to pay a deposit of approximately $300 to a gas or electrical provider.