Buying a home Virtually in Lethbridge Alberta?
Lethbridge and the surrounding communities (including Coaldale, Coalhurst, Taber, Stirling, Magrath, Raymond, Fort Macleod) offer great value for someone who is moving to Alberta from another province. Team Viewlethbridge’s group of agents can help you virtually if you are considering buying and are not able to make it to Lethbridge. Some properties are going quickly, (with only a few days on the market before an offer), so it is good to have the services of a buyer’s agent so you can move quickly. Some of the things that we can do for you include:
- set up an initial Zoom meeting, or phone call to virtually meet and go over your needs
- set you up on a drip campaign so that you are automatically notified when a property goes on the market
- provide you with information on the history of the home, tax assessment, and what other properties in the neighborhood are going for
- give you information on the pros and cons of the neighborhood
- we will Facetime you (or whatever platform you prefer), through the home. We will point out the good points, and any areas of concern that may not be visible in the photographs
- facilitate a home inspection, (we have several professionals we can recommend). We can attend the home inspection on your behalf as well.
- provide you the advice you need should you be in a multiple offer situation
- introduce you to property management companies if you are looking for a revenue property
- introduce you to lawyers who are licensed to practice Alberta Real Estate Law
- put you in the right direction for insurance and utilities
- we can also introduce you to tradespeople should you want to do some renovations
Plus many other things! Just ask us. If you are buying from out of province, please contact us! Or you can view our buyer agent profiles!
We have already helped several clients from Ontario and BC by viewing the houses through facetime with our clients.
Also, as we are a team, we also have listings coming up. We can let you know of our listings before they hit the market.
If you are not in the area and need to sell a home, we can help with that too!
Doing a little tour of the park behind the home for our out-of-town client.
Check out some of our google reviews!
Because we were purchasing in a different city than where we live, we appreciated that the team provided all the services we required. The team works together seamlessly and very professionally and efficiently. We have nothing but good comments about the purchase process and would highly recommend this team to everyone we know. Carla Brown
I worked with Joel Cote long distance from BC to buy a home in Lethbridge. He was very friendly and always worked to provide answers in a timely fashion. He also worked with family local to the region to show them houses we were interested in so we could have more opinions. Overall it was a good experience and has worked out great. He also makes great caramel popcorn. Travis Hulstein
Dave is amazing! I bought my home so fast and he made his one stop service so impressive. From Darren the bank mortgage approval and lender process to Donny the house inspector. Then to top it off he hooked me up with Joyce for insurance from Westland and Jake at the law office of Lowe and Company. He held my hand every step of the way; even with a link on his website to all my utility hook ups. His wife is also a part of his team and helped me with proper bid. I never felt pressured to buy. My take away from this experience…. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Dave and his team are the difference between house buying and buying my forever home. Lyn Litchke
We were so pleased with our realtor, Becky. She was so knowledgeable and pleasant. We did not feel pressured at any given time, I would definitely request Becky to work with us again, should the need arise. Keep up the good work! Alice Tallman
Clint helped us buy our first home. I expected the home buying process to be stressful but he was extremely knowledgeable and walked us through every step of the way. He was on the ball, answered all our questions and was willing to travel to nearby towns to check out listings. There was a lot of interest in the home we bought and I know that we were only able to purchase it because of him. 100% recommend him to everyone I know! Cheryl Sherry
Justin and the team were great to work with! Very accommodating and he was quick to answer all of our concerns. We are very happy with how the process went, and are enjoying our new beautiful home! Reagan Brooks
It was great to have Nathan as my realtor. There was never any pressure to buy even after a few months of searching. He was always available to show me any property I wanted to see. When I finally found “my” house, the process went smooth. I would definitely recommend Nathan to anyone looking for a realtor. Shirley Waddell
Leave a Reply