Places in Lethbridge that accept donations:
- YWCA – The YWCA is located at 6084, 8th Street South in Lethbridge (tel: 403-329-0088). They will often collect woman’s and children’s clothing. They will not take used toys, however, but they will take books. You should call ahead to make sure that they are accepting items.
- Salvation Army – The salvation army is located at 1302 4th Ave S (tel: 403-328-8611). They will accept almost anything… but you will want to call ahead and check their hours.
- Salvation Army Furniture Bank – The salvation army furniture bank will sometimes take larger items if you want to get rid of them.
- Mission Thrift Store – 3001 32nd Street South (tel: 403.327-3199-) They accept donations as well Call to find the donation hours.
- MCC Thrift Shops – 1117 2 ‘A’ Avenue North (tel: 403) 329-4808
- Value Village – Value village is a for-profit company, (but they do donate some proceeds to Diabetes Canada). You can drive up to them and donate items easily from your car. The Lethbridge Location is 1708 Mayor Magrath Dr S, Lethbridge, AB T1K 2R5
- Reuse Rendevous – Reuse Rendezvous is a city-wide free-cycling event that encourages residents to reuse unwanted items by making them available to others for free. Reuse Rendezvous began in 2012 and every year hundreds of items are diverted from the landfill through this event. The September 2020 Reuse Rendevous was canceled due to covid 19, but there was one in 2021.
Free home evaluation.
Why List with Us? Choosing a Lethbridge real estate agent to list your home.
Hire a local brokerage
Getting your home ready to sell
Relisting your home
What is the Guaranteed Home Sale
Selling your home during Covid-19